About these ads

Gulika , Rahu Kaalam , Yamagandam & Shoolam

wealthymatters.comA bit of good luck never hurt any body.Or is it the belief that we are going to encounter good luck that keeps us in a winning frame of mind?In any case. here are some Hindu beliefs to increase one’s success:

Traditional wisdom informs us that activities done at certain times of the day give good or bad results due to overriding universal influences. There are energies working to move time and events and by following some rules for navigating these energy-significant periods of times we can maximize positive end-results in daily activities while avoiding the negative ones.

Its believed that any activity carried out during Gulika(Flowering Time) period will be repeated once again.So its an auspicious time for starting activities like building a house, buying assets or vehicles. Marriage should not be conducted during this period for obvious reasons.And no dead body should not be taken out of the house to the cremation ground during Gulika.Here is a table showing Gulika for every day of the week.

Any activity or journey, whether of short or long distance, initiated or undertaken during Rahu(Dragon’s Head) Kaalam is believed to meet a significant degree of failure, lack of success ,delay, postponement or no conclusive result.To counteract Rahu Kaalam people avoid commencing important money-related or travel activities, during this time.They leave their current location or have their meetings, or start their activities earlier than or after the Rahu Kaalam period.Of course,you could use Rahu Kaalam to your advantage if you want postponements and delays.Also its considered very auspicious to perfom Durga pooja during Rahu Kaalam.Here is a table showing Rahu Kaalam for every day of the week.

Yamagandam means death time.Only death ceremonies are performed during Yamagandam.Any activity commenced during this time invites the ‘death’ of the work or energies relating to that work.So activities during Yamagandam leads to a failure or destruction of the end-result. Avoid commencing important, money-related or travel activities, during this time.Leave your current location or have your meeting, or start your activity earlier than or after the Yamagandam time.Don’t  be tempted to use this time-slot to end some issue as it is dangerous to plan an activity during this time as the end- result could be a failure for you.Following is a table showing Yamagandam:

BTW all the times to be considered are local specified standard time (clock time) of the country or area.So there is no need to go for all the calculators available on the net.

Travel from an area of residence or where one has stayed the night, heading in the Shoolam direction , it is believed,creates a piercing and flowing away of karmic and personal energy in all areas of life and activities.So Shoolam direction is to be avoided as the first outbound journey of the day from one’s  home or temporary residence. To counteract Shoolam some people avoid all journeys heading towards the Shoolam direction of the day. (BTW ‘Day’ is calculated from sunrise to next sunrise.Direction means, within 15 degrees of the compass-direction.)Other people have a less drastic solution:If the day’s first journey is a destination within the city in the Shoolam direction, then they first go to a destination at least 3 kilometers in a different direction, stop there and purchase something,spend a few minutes there and then resuming their journey in the Shoolam direction.If  the person is going out of town, the preferred option is to leave the place of residence one day earlier and staying overnight a minimum of 3 kilometers away in a direction other than the Shoolam for the day of travel.For example if a person needs to travel North on Wednesday they commence their journey on Tuesday, heading in a different direction and staying in that direction overnight and taking care n0t t0 to travel North,North-West or North-East on Wednesday.

Here is a table showing Shoolam directions:

About these ads

About Keerthika Singaravel
Engineer,Investor,Businessperson

111 Responses to Gulika , Rahu Kaalam , Yamagandam & Shoolam

1. Keshav P says:

Same question has viji, we had entered into a new house and i did some pooja arrangements before yamakandam…but we did pooja during yamakandam.. is there any wrong in that..? If so, tell me the parikaram or any idea…

2. bhavika says:

Its so kind of you to reply queries.
    I also wish to put one.
    Should a person entering a rental house also consider dates? And if yes then what dates in august 2014 would be suitable if one has to compulsorily shift.
    And what remedies can be followed.

• If you don’t care much about how long you live in a rented place or you are going for a 11 months leave and licence,picking a perfect date is not so important.Just shift after 17th when the current inauspicious period ends and pick a time according to the Gouri Panchangam.

3. Hari says:

First of all congrats Keerthika for explaining the nuances of Rahu kalam in a lucid manner.

If you could assist me to understand my situation – it will be of great help.

My birth date December 17th 1978. Planning to quit job and do an MBA abroad. Will I do well in business or employment is better ? I need to know about how I will move forward.

Thank you for your valuable help in advance.

• Hari,
      These days I have made personal astrological queries a charged service.Would you still be interested?
      Keerthika

• nagarajan venugopalan says:

hi keerthika, iam venugopalan of Mylapore, Chennai. I saw ur chart on yama gandam,rahukalam,guligan timings. for easy finding Raghu kalam timings, there is is proverb in Tamil.
        “THIRUNAL SANDAIYEL VEIELIL PUZHUTHILVILAYAADA CHELVADHU GNANAYAMA?
        T-THINGAL-MONDAY,SA-SANI-SATUR,VEIL-VELLI-FRI,PUZHU-PUDAN-WED,VILA-VIYAZHAN-THURS,CHEL-CHEVOY-TUES,GNA-SUNDAY. (START FROM 7.30 am)

FOR YAMAGANDAM- THE WEEK DAYS WILL BE THURS,WEDNES,TUES,MON,SUN,SAT AND FRI (START FROM 6.00 AM)
        FOR GULIGAN THE WEEK DAYS WILL BE- SAT,FRI,THURS,WED,TUES,MON,SUN (START FROM 6.00 AM)

• Thanks for sharing this useful proverb

4. AM says:

I got the Hora watch app by Astroved.com and I must tell you this system wisdom and the app are accurate. I work as a massage therspist. During the time of Gulika work flows smoothly, Clients tell me the massage was amazing, they tip more, they want to come back for another session. During Rahu Kaalam something seems to go wrong. A client comes in for a massage and they have contraindications and should not be recieving one, or some tool that I need during that time will not work or go missing. Lastly I had a client try to schedule a session with me during Yamagandam time. This man tried to get a massage from me a week a go. I told him to go see his doctor. This man was a possible risk for deep vein thrombosis, and wanted to have his calves massaged. Well the man went to the doctor and doctor supposedly said he could get massaged, so we ask for a Doctors note. He didn’t want to bring one. I did not want to massage him but my manager didn’t want me turning away a client. It would have been neglient of me to give him one and I am sure something would have happened had I tried to give him a massage that would have resulted in him going to the hospital. Thankfully I got a pooja done to the goddess Durga that day and he cancelled.

Well as I type this its the time of Rahu Kaalam, and some random guy just started to talk to me about how not being a Christian would result in me getting my head chop off during the “end times”. Im not lying.

• Thanks for sharing your real life experiences AM.These kaalams are from our almanacs and are nothing but traditional wisdom.
      Personally I don’t see any contradiction between them and any religion.Suppose modern science determines the best time to consume some type of food for optimal health,how would following something like that be against religious beliefs?Magic or the supernatural was the ancients science.

5. JBS says:

We are starting a new office in dubai on friday ..can u tell us the good time?

• JBS such queries are now charged.Link.If you are still interested, I will proceed.

6. JBS says:

my husband wants to join a new company in qusais,dubai on this wednesday12,march,2014.what is the good time to join .his birth star is revathi ..

7. Manjula Gupta says:

Hi, Just came across this blog today. I must really appreciate you work ! an awesome info !

8. Vi says:

Dear Kreethika ji,
    i have been looking at times at your websites form maybe the past month after my father had told me about this and in the comments I found you do reply to queries. I have two quest and I hope you can let me know.

I wish to know: I have applied and will be trying to go abroad as a part of my research work. Is it a possibility in 2014?
    Is it possble that I will finish my current academic study by my registered date of November 2015
    I have a relationship that started in September 2012 are there any future prospects for it?

Date of Birth : 09/11/1989 Place Mumbai time 2: 30 am

• Vignesh
      Currently some services on this blog are charged:Link
      If you are OK with paying a nominal $2/Rs100 for each of your 3 questions,I’ll take up the analysis needed for your questions.
      Keerthika

9. Jagadeesh says:

Dear Keerthika,
    Happened to see your blog while checking on Gulikan effects on once life.

My name is Jagadeesh M V and I am basically from Kerala, now in Banglore. If you can assist me to understand my situations- it will be a help in great deal.

My date of birth is 8th June 1975. My nakshathra is Karthika( in Malayalam). I need to know on my job status. I was working abroad for some time but couldn’t make any fortune to survive. I need to know about how I will move forward.
    If needed more details on any thing, please let me know.

Rgds

Jagadeesh

• Jagdeesh,you will have trying times till late July,then you will see progress in the job front and the family front.
      Here are recommended career choices as per the nakshatras Link
      I see no indications of large fortunes being made abroad in your horoscope.But you might do well in some forms of writing and trading.So see if starting anew,past July,will get you better results.

• Jagadeesh M V says:

Dear Keerthika,

Thank you very much for your reply. I was out of job from last July as I came back to India that time. And you know how hard it will be to survive a family without job. It is true that I didn’t made any fortune when I was abroad.
        Can you tell me why this is happening and what’s the best way to get rid of this? Some astrologers say that I have the Gulikan problem. In my mothers house(where I was born and brought up) there was Gulikan worship long back. Later generation discarded it. Is that the real reason? If so what is the best way to solve it?(like visiting temple or so). Please advice as I am not in very bad position with financial problem and domestic as well.
        Please advice….

Thanks & Regards

Jagadeesh M V

• Jagadeesh Gulikan worship is found in Kerala.I don’t know much about it other than that the Gulikans are believed to be of 4 types and the Asura variety are believed to cause problems when displeased.To propitiate them,you’d best consult your village astrologer and be guided by him in the pacification rituals.

My advice to you came from checking the effect of planetary transits this year and a study of your natal horoscope.

I don’t see the common signs associated with making a fortune abroad in your horoscope.So I didn’t advice you to try making money abroad.Why don’t you just go ahead and propitiate the Gulikan with a cheap pooja and start afresh in some area that your birth star indicates as lucky?Personally I have found that list useful myself.

10. Raj Jain says:

Hi
    how does my finance look for 2014, birth date September 16th 1969. planning to buy a house. Will be requesting a Raise at work what would be a good time for the meeting to make the request.

Thanks

• The year ahead looks good financially.There are good chances of an income increase.Target the months of March to May to ask for a raise.Pick a day number that reduces to seven.Pick a time that is good and get cracking!Ref the following posts too:Linkand Link

11. Ameeta Govender says:

Namaste, came across your wonderful site today. Love it. I was born on 26 Sept 1963 at 12.20 pm in verulam, south africa. My supervisor is about to be removed from her position, due to misunderstanding with the director of the company. Do you think that I will get her position at work?

• Ameeta,this is something that cannot be said using a panchangam.Transit analysis or horary astrology are better tools.Given the Jupiter activity in your horoscope,I’d say that the chances of career and social success this year are very good.

• Prakash S says:

I found you are giving greatest answers. Can u plz let me know, how is my finances in 2014 I unable to buy a house, is it possible this year. mine is DHANISTA 4 TH PADAM

• Is this rashi or lagna nakshatra?

• Prakash S says:

Nakshtram

Dhanishta 4 th padam Thanks Regards

• Which nakshatram-lagna or rashi?

• Prakash S says:

KUMBHA RAASI Thanks

• prakash says:

kumbha raasi

• 2014 is likely to be a mixed bag.The first half will be better than the latter half.So maximize your efforts to buy your house now.

• prakash says:

Thank you very much for your information

12. Pingback: Pariharams For Gulika, Rahu Kaalam, Yamagandam & Shoolam | wealthymatters

13. Raghunandan B says:

Hi,

My sisters engagement is fixed on 16 feb2014 between 9am and 10am. As per the panchanagm, this time has Atiganda Yogam. Please suggest if can perorm the engagement, if no, please suggest any other good time in the same day as most of the preperation is over.

• Where is the wedding to take place?

14. K N says:

Hello..
    Proposed girl on 16th Oct 2013(Wednesday) at around 8:50 AM by refering a mobile software “Hindu Calender” it showed as Amrit time. I think this software is faulty.
    Please let me know does this time is Yamgad time. is it considered good or in auspicious. Since it is only proposal, is it considered??
    Please help..

• KN recite/play the Kolaru Pathigam (10 Tamil verses on Lord Siva to disarm the planets) composed by saint Thirugnaana Sambandar. These verses were composed when the saint was told that the time was inauspicious to proceed to challenge his adversaries in an intellectual-spiritual debate.The saint said the planets would never affect the devotees of the Lord and sang the ten verses, for the benefit of his followers.And of course, he won the debate with great scholars, establishing his Saivite philosophy convincingly.So a prayer to the Ishta Devatha (one’s favourite deity) will protect you and your fiancee from the ill effects of the planets,

• K N says:

Thank you.. Keerthika..
        Can you please let me know whether this is a concern or not.

• Yes it is a concern.As the exact times vary depending on place,I was trying to see if by chance you could escape by a few minutes.

15. Abhinav says:

Dear Keerthika

Thank you for the wonderful article. Very informative and helpful. Could I please bother you with a small request – I am taking the GMAT exam on 19th Nov’13 , starting at 930 AM. It is my third attempt and extremely crucial for me. Now or never sort of a situation Could you please let me know whether this time slot is alright or should I change it. Would really appreciate a quick response.

Many thanks.

• Abhinav you have chosen Yamagandam to start your exam.
      I’d definitely change it if I could.

16. TRIPATI KUMAR SAHU says:

Hi, Sorry offer letter not received on that day, as I expected that i will get offer letter 2-days back .But due to unavoidable circumstances it was delayed.

Now I had received offer letter today. Pls advise as i plan to join on Monday i.e. 18th Nov 2013. Can you pls suggest & advise Auspicious time on 18th Nov 2013.

i want to join a job in Hyderabad, India . my date of birth is 25th dec 1970 / 0140 am (Thurday Midnight/ friday early morning)
    can you pls provide auspicious date & time for joining the job in this and next week. ( On118th / 19th / 20th November), in this week .
    please provide auspicious time also.
    Thanks
    T KUMAR Sahu

• 1 pm tomorrow should work.

17. TRIPATI KUMAR SAHU says:

hi, Sorry offer letter not received , thus cant joined today.
    can you pls provide auspicious date & time for joining the job in this and next week. ( On15th / 16th / 18th / 19th / 20th November), in this week and any other date in coming week .
    please provide auspicious time also.
    Thanks
    T KUMAR Sahu

• Tripati Kumar why don’t tell me when you have your offer letter in hand.Then I can go look for an auspicious time for you.That way I don’t have to do too much work which will go waste.

• TRIPATI KUMAR SAHU says:

Sorry. I expected that i will get offer letter 2-days back, But due to unavoidable circumstances it was delayed. I had received offer letter today. Pls advise as i plan to join on Monday i.e. 18th Nov 2013. Can you pls suggest & advise Auspicious time on 18th Nov 2013.
        Thanks
        T KUMAR SAHU

• As I said try 1pm in the afternoon on Monday.

18. TRIPATI KUMAR SAHU says:

hi, i want to join a job in Hyderabad, India . can you pls provide auspicious date & time in this / next week.. my date of birth is 25th dec 1970 / 0140 am (Thurday Midnight/ friday early morning)
    can i join on 14th / 15th / 16th November in this week or any other date in coming week .please provide auspicious time also.
    thanks
    T KUMAR Sahu

• I have already answered your query.

19. TRIPATI KUMAR SAHU says:

hi, i want to join a job in Hyderabad, India . can you pls provide auspicious date & time in this week. my date of birth is 25th dec 1970 / 0140 am (Thurday Midnight/ friday early morning)
    can i join on 13th or 14th November & please provide auspicious time .
    thanks
    T KUMAR S

• Join between 11 am to 1 pm tomorrow.Best of Luck!

20. TRIPATI KUMAR SAHU says:

hi i want to join job in Hyderabad, India. can you pls provide auspicious date & time in this week. can i join on 13th or 14th November & time please
    thanks
    T KUMARS

21. parvati says:

i have exam on 30th december 2013 gmat very important exam for me but during my slot rahu kalam will be there will it cause failure please help.

• Parvati recite/play the Kolaru Pathigam (10 Tamil verses on Lord Siva to disarm the planets) composed by saint Thirugnaana Sambandar. These verses were composed when the saint was told that the time was inauspicious to proceed to challenge his adversaries in an intellectual-spiritual debate.The saint said the planets would never affect the devotees of the Lord and sang the ten verses, for the benefit of his followers.And of course, he won the debate with great scholars, establishing his Saivite philosophy convincingly.So a prayer to the Ishta Devatha (one’s favourite deity) would protect one from obstacles and failures at all times.

22. Jayanthi says:

Hi , My Engagement is fixed on Nov 14, Thursday .. Our astrologer chose the time frame as 9 to 10.30 . After reading your article I found that 9 to 10.30 am , Thursday is kulika kaalam .. So will it be a problem if the engagement is there at that time since you have mentioned that things repeat when done during kulika? Please help me with this.. Also if this is not the right time , can you specify a good time ?

• Jayanthi,if you have used this astrologer for long and trust his guidance,then don’t worry and go along with what he says.
      The panchangam is used as a rough and ready guide to pick good and bad times of the day.There might be something in your horoscope or your fiance’s horoscope that makes this time auspicious which your astrologer might have found out after going through them in detail.
      Also,in all things astrological there are regional and community specific differences.For example among Gujaratis Gullika is seen as a generally good time but the Tamils see it in a more literal sense of doubling/repeating.
      If you are still in doubt refer to the Gowri panchangam and pick a time like Amritam.Link
      Also if you continue to be worried recite/play the Kolaru Pathigam (10 Tamil verses on Lord Siva to disarm the planets) composed by saint Thirugnaana Sambandar. These verses were composed when the saint was told that the time was inauspicious to proceed to challenge his adversaries in an intellectual-spiritual debate.The saint said the planets would never affect the devotees of the Lord and sang the ten verses, for the benefit of his followers.And of course, he won the debate with great scholars, establishing his Saivite philosophy convincingly.So a prayer to the Ishta Devatha (one’s favourite deity) would protect one from all obstacles at all times.

23. Nantha Kumar says:

Thank you for a very usefull article you posted. I have a question if you could answer. I saw Amrit Kalam as auspicious time at http://www.drikpanchang.com. What does this time means?

• Its believed to be a good time to start activities you hope to start and finish well.

24. Anudeep says:

Hi,

Please help me in choosing the auspicious date and time for house registration.

DOB: 05-Apr-1982

• Try 5 Nov ,11-11:30 in the morning.

25. Digumurti swyra says:

I’m born on 27.02.1989……I have an important exam of my life coming up ….it’s an exam regarding my post graduate studies…..I can choose a date between 25.11.13 to 6.12.13 except 26,29 nov and 1 st n 4 th december…..plz give your valuable suggestions regarding favorable dates n times in specified period ….thank you

• Try for 27/11 3:15-4:30 in the afternoon as a first choice.If the exam is not held so late,try for 9:30-10 in the morning.But be careful as it is a short period of time sandwiched between Gullika and Rahukalaam.

• Best of Luck!

26. Srinivas Vayuvegula says:

I am srinivas aged 51 years. and i have to start study my ca course when should i start and what i should i start. My DOB is 08-05-1962 time 7.19pm can you please advice me please immediately.

• Start tomorrow at round 10 in the morning.

27. praveen says:

Dear Keerthika,

Thanks for the wonderful article. Pls help me in choosing the auspicious date and time for joining my new job in November 2013 in mumbai.

Thanks

PKJ

• What is your date of birth?

28. Reshu says:

Hi keethika, nice and informative article. Thanks for this. I have a query, I started santan gopal jap myself on krishan janmashtmi I.e. 28 August 2013 around 11:00 AM.at bangalore. Can you please guide that did I started the work at correct time? Will my worship will give successful results started at that time? Thanks

• Yes.You have picked a good time.

29. Pingback: Gulika , Raahu Kaal’ , Yam’ Ghant’, and Shool’ | Shankhnaad'

30. sugar says:

I want to enter and start living in my new house tomorrow- 28th August. What is a good time to enter?

• 9:30-10:00 in the morning tomorrow,

31. Pingback: Nalla Nerams And The Gowri Panchangam | Wealthymatters

32. Gaurav says:

Excellent article! Simple to read and understand. Appreciate your taking time to respond to all the queries that are being posted. I have a question to… We purchased a car on 30th June 2013 which was a sunday. I finished all the formalities between 12.30 to 1.30 (I now know that this is the Yamaganda period) and drove out the car by about 2 PM. It met with a serious accident within a week and is currently in the workshop. Thankfully, my wife who was driving it wasn’t hurt… I am keen to find out if there is a remedy that I could undertake to negate the ill effects of my having started this task during the yamaganda period?

Thanks for your time and appreciate your knowledge on this subject.

• Recite/play the Kolaru Pathigam (10 Tamil verses on Lord Siva to disarm the planets) composed by saint Thirugnaana Sambandar. These verses were composed when the saint was told that the time was inauspicious to proceed to challenge his adversaries in an intellectual-spiritual debate.The blessed young saint said the planets would never affect the devotees of the Lord and sang the ten verses, for the benefit of his followers.And of course, he won the debate with great scholars, establishing his Saivite philosophy convincingly.So a prayer to the Ishta Devatha (one’s favourite deity) would protect one from all obstacles at all times, Rahu or Yama included.

• Gaurav says:

Thanks very much…

• You’re welcome.

• Mahadev says:

Hi Keerthika,

Thanks for ur suggestions. Got the laptop online today and i want to install the OS and
        other softwares so pls let me what is best time to do it. I thought of doing it during the gulika period but we generally do not want to reinstall often, but generally want it to be stable, So
        pls help me with your valuable inputs.

Thks,
        Mahadev

• Mahadev,I wrote today’s post for you.Link.Hope it answers your requirement.

33. Deepak Verma says:

It is a very interesting text, i have liked it. Thanks.

• Glad you liked it.

34. Raj Jain says:

HI Planning to purchase a new Vehicle, is 6:30pm Est today a good time. if not what would be a good time to take the delivery of the vehicle.

• On Monday 1:30 to 3pm,your local time would be good.

• Raj Jain says:

Thank you very much. i will make sure it happens during the Gulika.

• Good luck!

• Mahadev says:

Wanna Order a Laptop Online today. Pls let me know what would the best time to do it today.

Thanks in advance.

• 7:30 to 9 in the morning today would have been good.Sorry for the late reply.I just came online now.If you are still looking for a good time look up Gullika period of the day.

35. pradeep singh says:

I’m Planing to take Exam in Dubai on 14th March 2013, 11 am. Is this period Good to take the Exam.
    In one of the website it is showing Gulika Kalam in Dubai at this period.
    Please Suggest. Its important for me.

• The time is not the greatest as some calenders show it as durmuhurat,which lasts for first 48 minutes of the exam period.The calenders I refer to don’t show Gulika at the time of the exam.So if the time of the exam can be changed,try to go for a different time,or start for the exam earlier and remember your preparations have been on for long and that you will reap the fruits now.Also the time is not great for any candidate so a lot of people are on the same footing.Cheer up!What will be- will be and no exam is the end of the world.Its great to do well but no exam will keep you from your destiny.

36. RAVI ARORA says:

Very good this is true and pepole shold follow for succes

• Yes indeed

37. Would starting an exercise regimen be good in Gulika period? (reasoning being you want to repeat the activity rather than dropping it)
    Thank you.

• Cool! Thanks again :)

38. Sudha says:

Hi, Just came accross this blog today. I must really appreciate you work ! an awesome info !

I wanted to know if Yamagandakalam (or other kalams too) change according to the sunrise and sunset?
    Some shastris said it is fixed all the time and all the year, But i see different timings for the same date in different year on some site on net.
    My marriage is fixed on 20-Feb-2013. Three shastris suggested 9:00 to 9:30 a.m. as mangalya dharanam (they say Yamagandam is btw 7:30 to 9:00). but one said Shastri said it is from 8:30 to 9:50 approx.
    So could you please help me clarify this question? I would be very great if you could help. Also Can you suggest a good reliable site which give correct panchang (preferably south Indian custom)? Thanks!

• The times will vary from place to place as local sunrise and sunset times will change too.The concept is that the day between sunrise and sunset is to be divided into 8 parts.However most people just refer to their calenders and pick a time and add a 30 mins leeway.However since it is a marriage I guess extra effort makes sense.The dissenting shastri seems to be more thorough going by the info here http://tamil.panchangam.org/dailypanchangam.php?date=2013-02-20

• Sudha says:

Thanks for your response and the info. ! Much appreciated !

39. prakash says:

Thank u very much for beautiful Information, Plz change that Yama Gandam Period, Prakash

40. prakash says:

Plz change that yama gandam period, and repost it

41. zap197842 says:

good one

42. balu says:

friday and saturday yamaganda kala to be reversed

43. viji says:

and one more thing.. that house is not our own house.. we just going for rent…

• Probably everything will be fine.It’s after all a rented house.What’s the worst that can happen?You may not be able to stay peacefully for long in that accomodation.Would it really matter all that much?Relax everything will be fine.And in any case you started the preparations before Yamakandam started.

• viji says:

Thanx for ur response mam…

44. viji says:

Thanx for the info… and i had one doubt.. I had entered into a new house and i did some pooja arrangements before yamakandam…but we did pooja during yamakandam.. is there any wrong in that..? If so, tell me the parikaram or any idea…

45. Kamren says:

Thanks for the tips.

46. ASD says:

WRONG YAMA GANDALAM
    SAT- 1.30-3.00
    FRI- 3.00-4.30

Please Leave Me Your Comments!I Love Reading Them!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,330 other followers