July 5, 2013 2 Comments
Warren Buffet follows his own investment method and has stuck to it through thick and thin to made a lot of money. The key principles of this investment method, as described by Sean Seah in his book Gone Fishing with Buffett are as follows:
1. Investment Rule Number 1: Never Lose Money
Investment Rule Number 2: Never Forget Rule Number 1.
2. Risk comes from ignorance.
3. Buy businesses with good and exceptional economics and buy them at a sensible price. Repeat until wealthy.
4. The stock market is the only place where people who drive BMWs take advice from people who take the train.
5. If you need complicated maths for investing, Buffett would probably be distributing newspapers today. Read more of this post