Imbibe The Spirit Of Improv
August 12, 2012 15 Comments
Have you watched “Whose Line is it Anyway” on TV? Then you know what improv is.
If ever you get to take an improv class or workshop,don’t miss the opportunity,grab it.Alternatively you could get together with a group of people and copy the format of this show.Its even better if you can throw a party and have an audience.
When you take up inprove you will see the following benefits:
- Increased Confidence
- Improved Public Speaking Skills
- Enhanced Acting Abilities
- Increased Comfort in Social Settings
- Better Brainstorming Abilities
- Better Listening and Observation Skills
- Greater Creative-Thinking Abilities
- Improved Decision-Making Skills
- Team Development Skills etc.
If you approach life and your businesses in the Spirit of Improv you will see manifold benefits.Do give improv a shot if you haven’t.You will find yourself a better business person for it.