September 22, 2013 Leave a comment
Rajesh Jain is a Mumbai based serial entrepreneur , investor, technologist and committed BJP supporter.He is the founder and Managing Director of Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd.Should you wish to get to know him better,you can catch up with his views on his personal blog Emergic.org. He has been a key backroom player in creating the Narendra Modi wave on social media.He started the network of professionals called Friends of BJP and funded the right-leaning website NitiCentral .
He made many millions early on, when he sold his portal IndiaWorld-India’s first Internet portal which was launched in 1995-to Sify ,in 1999, for 500 crore.
He is currently invested in 11 companies through his own fund -Emergic Venture Capital.
- Novatium – Network Computers ($100 PC)
- Rajshri Media – Broadband and Mobile Portal
- Midas – Communications Equipment
- n-Logue – Rural Services
- ValueFirst – Enterprise Mobility (SMS)
- Greynium – Local Language Portals and Classifieds
- mChek – Mobile Payments
- New Horizon Media – Local Language Publishing
- Yos Technologies – Personal Healthcare Records
- Intelizon – Solar Energy for Rural Electrification
- Mobifusion – Consumer Mobile Apps
With Narendra Modi becoming a popular search term on the internet, it should be interesting to watch the what Rajesh Jain does next.
Should you be interested in an interview,check out the one here:Link