August 27, 2014 Leave a comment
You may have good reason to be suspicious if your husband:
• Maintains complete control of bank account information and online passwords.
• Is secretive about financial affairs.
• Owns a P.O. box or private mail drop box, which receives account statements and bills.
• Has meaningful unreimbursed business account expenses.
• Deletes one or more personal financial programs, Quicken or Quickbooks.
• Says the computer containing important financial records has mysteriously “crashed.” Then, he removes the hard drive for a data retrieval attempt, and it’s never to be seen again. Read more of this post