How To Network With Millionaires?
September 15, 2013 2 Comments
Contacting people you wish to get to know and convincing them to help you is an essential skill for entrepreneurs.19 year old Vincent Nguyen has demonstarted this skill to a remarkable degree.The following is a summary of his insights from contacting entrepreneurs,way more successful than him,asking them for a favour and achieving his goal: You can read the full story here:Link
1. Rejection doesn’t take anything from you
So what do you have to lose?
2. People are more willing to help you than you think
So just give them a chance to do so.
3. When you’re genuine, people will want to help you
So be honest and be yourself.
4. You can connect with anyone
So do your research and find a way to make it happen.
5. Creativity has more definitions than one
Creativity is the ability to do things differently that others haven’t thought of before. It will get you noticed and is worth the effort.
6. Taking action is far better than getting stuck wondering what could have been
Think about it, but choose to take the risk.