About these ads

Imbibe The Spirit Of Improv

wealthymatters,comHave you watched “Whose Line is it Anyway” on TV? Then you know what improv is.

If ever you get to take an improv class or workshop,don’t miss the opportunity,grab it.Alternatively you could get together with a group of people and copy the format of this show.Its even better if you can throw a party and have an audience.

When you take up inprove you will see the following benefits:

• Increased Confidence
  • Improved Public Speaking Skills
  • Enhanced Acting Abilities
  • Increased Comfort in Social Settings
  • Better Brainstorming Abilities
  • Better Listening and Observation Skills
  • Greater Creative-Thinking Abilities
  • Improved Decision-Making Skills
  • Team Development Skills etc.

If you approach life and your businesses in the Spirit of Improv you will see manifold benefits.Do give improv a shot if you haven’t.You will find yourself a better business person for it.

About these ads

About Keerthika Singaravel
Engineer,Investor,Businessperson

15 Responses to Imbibe The Spirit Of Improv

1. zap197842 says:

nice

• Glad you found it useful.

2. Schalk says:

Hehe… Whose line is one of my favorite shows of all time :-D Which performer is your favorite?

• Ryan Stiles

• Schalk says:

I think I like Colin just a little more than Ryan, but the acts where Colin and Ryan combine are always the best :-)

• Sure.Have you ever tried Improv yourself?

• Schalk says:

Once or twice at university, but not much recently unfortunately. How about you?

• A couple of years back I took classes regularly.Now I play it occasionally as a party game.

3. Alex Jones says:

I can see this would be great for team building in corporations.

• The corporate world is not my thing.However I have personally found improv useful.Here is an example:
      I tend to be a hair splitter and my natural inclination is to go but,,,
      An improve exercise to go and …and …and…helped me go with the flow in bigger groups and so help myself.

4. Ingrid says:

Be sure and check out my post today…..put a link to your blog and nominated you :-)

• Thank You For your nomination.
      Do I link back to the Versatile Blogger or Reader Appreciation Award?

• Ingrid says:

Which ever one you would like….I’m easy….but not cheap…lol.

• VBA please,since I have the Reader Appreciation Award already.

• Ingrid says:

Please Leave Me Your Comments!I Love Reading Them!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,313 other followers