Billionaire’s 10 Keys To Success
May 27, 2012 16 Comments
1. Figure out what you’re so passionate about that you’d be happy doing it for 10 years, even if you never made any money from it. That’s what you should be doing.
2. Always be true to yourself.Figure out what your values are and live by them, in business and in life.
3.Think about what your definition of success really is. Is it externally driven or internally driven?
4. Rather than focus on work-life separation, focus on work-life integration.
5. Don’t network. Focus on building real relationships and friendships where the relationship itself is its own reward, instead of trying to get something out of the relationship to benefit your business or yourself.
6. Remember to maximize for happiness, not money or status.
7. Get ready for rejection.
8. If you do good, good will come back to you.
10. Successful people do all the things unsuccessful people don’t want to do.
The above list is derived from the longer list found here: http://abcnews.go.com/Business/20-2020-billionaires-20-keys-success/story?id=14821206 .